Had our lunch at the food court there! Ordered Seafood fried rice and look at the sotong! Damn mini :(
Sister's hoodie so cool!!!!!! I wanted but last piece! :( :( :(
I am S E X A Y Y E H and I know it. ;)
Daddy bought us each a GUESS blouse! LOVE LOVE DADDY! ;) Nice to shop! but, kinda expensive though. Went to look for purse from COACH but mummy don't want to buy for mehhhhh :( eyeing on a DKNY bag! SO cooooool!
Soon, we're back on the car leaving Premium outlets! Really shocking, when we just reached there in the morning, the carpark is like soooooo empty but in the afternoon, so full! lol haha!
After traveling around 45mins, we stopped at the nearest stopping point to look for some snacks, etc.
Mummy saw this stall and was like "I want buy the fruits!" hahahha! Bought 2kg of mangosteens and 2kg of mangos! My favourite! hehehe. :)
Then, daddy drove to the other side and went Esso to top up the petrol.
While waiting for daddy to pay for it, mummy saw this sour sop! anddddddd...bought 2.3kg of it! hahhaha! Looks like today is fruits day lol. Opps, unglam shot of that lady :P
Soooooon, we're heading back Singapore! Hmmm, I normally travel through Causeway check point but today we travel through Tuas. I found Tuas better. Is like safer and lesser cars! butttttttttttttttttt, like so expensive! Thru and fro the check point, need to pay and there's two tols further front! hahaha. And yeaa, all of a sudden need to fill in white card. It's like wthhhhh! Then my daddy need to park the car at the side and mummy went down to get white cards. The funniest thing is... after filling up the white cards, only my daddy bring all the passports to the counter for the chops while all of us wait in the car. Damn joke right! They don't even need to see our faces, etc. hahaha. what if I sumggle someone in?! :P
That will be all for today. ;) #eruptend.
No comments:
Post a Comment