Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Trips, Meetups & Braces!

So I'm not a regular blogger! :( I came back from KL which is like very long ago and was busying shopping for cny clothes. YOUUUU knowwww it's like 5 years since I last went KL. Many things changed. Security has improved! Their food is still as tummmyyyyy! * Drooling* My four days spent there were indescribable good!


TADA! I'm on the plane! tskk poor camera skills I've got! haha.


IT'S MOVINGGGG~ not yet up the sky.


Look at those fluffy clouds! How I wish I could just stretch my hand out of the window to touch it!





Landed safely and we're on our way to hotel! Stomach rumbling! :((((



The view out of my room is this beautiful pool! Every morning,there will be some ang mohs swimming! haha


Camwored with the new shades I bought. OHH my own reflection! Stupid! :(




AND HERE IS THE STREETS THAT SELLS pretty much yummy foooooooooooOOOOD! :) *thumbs up!*



CHICKEN WINGS! OMGGG! Miss them! 





SUPPER TIME in the hotel! ^^




And yeahhhh visited KLCC. The twin towers! The hotel that I stayed it, is in the town. It is very similar to Singapore's Orchard road! Seriously the buildings are enormous!



On the taxi back to hotel after long shopping hours! and i noticed somethinggggg... The cabbies in KL, are friendly too! Didn't expect that. opps :P


My room hahaahhahahaahaah!


AND here goes all those random camwore with my sister's new smurfff! SMURFYOU! *Hi-4*!





Time flies and it's the last day in KL :( Last shoot in the hotel! ;)


:((((((((((((






and we're backkkkkkkkkkk HOME! sweetttt home! Will want to visit other countries the next time! LOVE TRAVELLING butt.....seldom get the chance to :( haha! This is definitely not all the photos that I've take. More stupid emotions and scenery on facebook. Drop by for a look! :)


More........



I've also been meeting up with my bessties! Movie at Marina? very much YESSS with PUSS! :)


While we're on our way to Marina Square, we saw this! anddd four our us sat down writing our wishes on it! It will come true, JUST BELIEVE, IT DEFINITELY WILL! ;)


HUIYI'S MASTERPIECE! Soooooooooooooo cuteeee isn't it?

We catch a movie with PUSS iN BOOTS! He's so cuteeeee! SO handsome in his boots! haha!




 TODAYYY...

Went to the dental! Braces for meeeehhh! yay! I always looked at others and thinks that braces are really cool and finally I have got it for myself! Dearest sister put it with me! She got two of her tooth plucked out today! :( She says that it hurts very much when the dentist injects into the gum! Then i was like..............speechless. I'm afraid of pain, haha! Probably will get two of my precious tooth out next week! :(


Sooooo.........this is how I look!!!

Weird? haha! :) thanks a lot to huiyi's recommendation for this dentist. If not I don't think I'll find such humorous and gentle doctor. hehehehe! My braces will be worn for 1.5 years from now! ^^ Doctor says that I'm gonna feel pain and numb for the next few days :(

For now, it's not here yet. Probably at night. Goshhh. Hmmmm this post is pretty long. till hereee. byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment