Holidays had ended and here comes the books, teachers, etc. Back to studying. Guess what, it's only the 3rd day in school and our homework is like WOW. Bags are superrrrrrr heavy! Hate it when we need to carry so many books to school. Lucky me who have rented lockers. :) Just looking at Chemistry and Physics text books can make you faint. Even worst to add in Amaths. haha.
Hmmmmm... Form teachers were pretty good. Funnnnnyyyyy ~ haha. Having a hard time undersanding Physics yeaterday but was alright today! hehe. Chemistry was a little like last years topic but I think I've forgotten them and yeaaaa, I'm like a little blur after Amaths and Emaths lesson which cause me a little headache. Hahaha. I can say that Amaths is rather confusing!! Hahhahaha, just did my very first Amaths homework and when I solved it like FINALLY, the feeling was SO GREAT! Haha!!
Okayyy, enough about those subjects. Tomorrow is cca open house for the secondary one students. Sadly, im not participating. :( my cca...hais. I feel like attending tomorrow's open house just for fun! Haha! I always like the feel. Lol :P
I'll talk more the next time okay, today's is more about school. Haha, goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment