HEY Lack of post! :( I've been really busy with school work! Especially homework! GOSH! hahaha. Amaths and Physics have been really diffcult to handle! I failed the very first class test, lowest shit! :( Hope it goes better as time pass. On Friday, I went to watch 'We not naughty' with my family! The show is sooooooo AWESOME! I LOVE THE STORYLINE! *thumbsup for Jack Neo! ;) haha! Go watchhhh! ^^ anddddddddd on Saturday, another day out with my besttiesss! Off to Orcahrd! Early celebrations for Huiyi! hahaha! LOADS OF FUN!
PHOTOS IS NOT CLEAR COZ, I USE MY PHONE! ;)
We went down town!!! Had our lunch at 313 somerset's Hot tomato!
Thennnnn we headed to *SCAPE and had yoghurt recommended by Jolynn!!! Really yummy!
SOON, we walked down to ION! Wanted to get a top for myself but none seems to catch my attention :( haha! andddd, Huiyi bought a pair of heels which is seriously HIGH! haha! niceeee! around 2pm, we went separate ways :( huiyi on her way to her party and Jolynn heading somewhere to continue shopping and I'm off to meet my family! hahahaha! greatt dayyyyy!
As days goes by, Chinese New Year is here! It's really fast! I still remember last month, going out with friends and sister to shop for cny clothes and now is already Chinese New Year!
Everyone's definitely happy! Receiving angbaos and break from school! :) So yea I didn't go visiting today. Will be going probably tomorrow or the day after!
MORE MORE PHOTOS?! down down down!
Applying eyeliner! Preparing to go outttttt ~
Mei so cute right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) weet weet!
ME ME ME!!! HAHA! Lovin' my heels!
YES! So I went to Sentosa! RWS!
EAT YOU LAHHH! :)
Bought the bear bear! LIKE IT TOO! colourful eh! :)
Aiseh boyfriend bar! hahahaha! woot woot!
More stupid camwores belowwwwwww ~
End off! ;)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Have a great year ahead and study hard! May I wish everyone good health and wealth! Cherish your love ones.
OHH YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIYI! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment