Last day being fourteen. See how time flies. Its not easy throughout these fourteen years, overcoming lots of obstacles be it in studies, anything! Life isn't easy. Most importantly, not forgetting those beautiful memories built with my love ones. So, turning fifteen in another 2 hours time. I'm kind of excited. Just received my very first birthday wish from Eugene. Thanks! He's nice ah! Always the first! ;) Presents aren't the most important thing, it's the thought that counts. ❤
Still remembered last year, some of my friends get together and bought a cake which surprised me early in the morning in school. I'm touched. I think they're really sweet! ❤❤❤
And guess what, it's my birthday tomorrow and yet it'll be a long day in school having extra lessons and tea lessons! :( I wanted to go home earlier to prepare and celebrate! Looks like its a rush rush rush now.
But anyway....
at 12:00AM, wish me okay! ❤ *WINK!