Look look look ~
Last sunday eight of us get together at Cineleisure. Wacthed Lorax. We all small kids :p nice movie though. All other movies were either sold out of tickets or the time slots don't suits us. haha. We had our dinner at Pastamania. FUN DAY.
Next next next ~
On Monday, grandma and mum went casino together with maid. Sister and I had lots of fun outside! Continue scrolling ~
SO PREETY RIGHT hehehehhehehe. Basically I had lunch at Fig & Olive with sister and dad! Then Dad went off to walk walk and sister and I spent our time camworing haha. so yeaaaa ~
andddd yesterday is the first time I stayed home the whole day from the start of march holidays. It was soooo boringggggg. I'm determined to finish my Emaths homework and yes I did haha. NOWW, I feel like going shopping! Probably going to town in an hours' time! byeeee.




No comments:
Post a Comment