Sunday, May 20, 2012

#608 -Everything comes naturally.

It's been like more than a month since I last updated this rusty place. I've been really busy with the mid-year exams. Now it's over, I got more time to blog. haha. Everything did not really went that smooth these days. Basically it's my results that brought me down the most. I've gotten like 4Cs, 1D, 1B and 1A this time round. Did I set a too high expectation for myself? Or I didn't work hard enough? Thoughts were running through my mind. There's a sad news too. Mr Foo is leaving for another school. He's the best Chemistry teacher I've ever known. He's the most committed teacher, he gives his best to the students. Because of him, I love Chemistry now. Why him? Sigh. Since I'm the welfare of my class, I'll be planning a farewell party for him this coming Thursday. Talking about planning. I seriously feel so useless, being so not confidence in speaking/discussing with my classmates about stuffs, in front of the class. Sucks much la. Nevertheless I'll still try my best to get everything done with alternate methods. hehehehe.

Back to more fun stuffs. After our Physics paper on the 15th May, I went out with my lovelys in the afternoon. Went shopping like some who have never. Special thanks to sister, Huiyi and Jolynn for that wonderful day. If you've pay attention to my tweets, you'll know where I went. Bascially the shopping malls in Town. andddd I regretted not buying the appeals from Editors Market at Cineleisure. sadgirl.


ANDDD YES WE LOVE KOI hahaha!


Queuing to get the payment done for some clothes of my sister's and I in H&M. -look so aunty in here-


All I can say is, awfully chocolate was awesome! Not too sweet for an ice-cream. x
Photo credits: Jolynn. ;)

On the 16th May, I got my hair rebounded again! SUPERHAPPYLAH! thanks daddy for the sponsor haha, and I love the new hairstyle! x

On Friday, in school we had our very first post-exam activity! Inter-class floorball. Really enjoyed ourselves! x







ILOVELEMONTEA HAHA.

Hmmm, and I went Town with my family today! Wore my favourite pair of denim shorts which I bought like two/three weeks ago! It's from H&M, fashion against aids! 20% of the cost you pay, will be donated to people with aids and HIV. It's something meaningful isn't it? haha.


Definitely lovin' my new blouse! x



Lastly, do follow me on Instagram for more instant photographs @kaiqiohhh!

Till the next time! x