Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#609 -Crying does not have age limit.

School was really enjoyable although it was like so boring in the morning, but, I'm getting the stress on planning stuffs and getting everybody together. Maybe it's really easy for everyone in this world to just freaking stand in front of a crowd and speak. So, not everyone can do that. Must understand.


No words can describe my feelings now.



Doing is not as easy as to be said. The school term is closing this Friday and I haven't even get those photographs printed out which are supposed to be used to make a photo album for Mr Foo. Best still, I don't have a complete class photo. In deep shit la seriously.

'Just talk la!'
'Just do la!'
'Just ask everyone la!'
'You plan la!'

I thought we can work together?. Yea lor I'll do everything.

I'm afraid I didn't do a good job or get nasty comments in the end.
Maybe I'm too concerned of how it reflects upon myself.
Maybe my friends are right, I can't please everyone.