Monday, May 28, 2012

#612 -Departing?

HI! I'm traveling tomorrow! It's kinda weird to travel without dad this time around and IS THE FIRST TIME omg! I'm sure gonna miss him! haha. I'm leaving for Penang this June and it's a little get together with my cousins there! I'M SO EXCITEDDDD. Went to do a little last minute shopping just now. Bought a blouse and necklace. Homed like a couple of hours ago and I'm still wasting my time away. Yet to pack my luggage but...............after staring at my wardrobe for like 30 minutes, I've finally decided what to wear for tomorrow's departure!! Leather outfits ftw!

This feeling is awful, I think I'm gonna get a bad sore throat! :( NO PLEASE. I need to enjoy the FOOOOODDDD in Penang! Laksa, Hokkien Mee ~ ohmygod! drooling. Make lemon honey for me. Anybody? haha I'm just kidding.

Also went to check out the price for overseas internet plans. Wanted to get them BUT it's 20 bucks per day. Then I go like 'Ahhh nevermind la!!!' sigh it'll cost my dad 60 bucks for that 3 days?! Nevermind, don't tweet, Facebook, Instagram and text for 3 days, I can do it haha. Not forgetting my text buddies, readers, etc. Miss me okay! Will update and more photo flooding when I'm back. Bye, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment