Friday, June 1, 2012

#613 -Vacation at Penang.

I'M BACK!! MISS ME?!?!?!??!!??!?!??!!!? hahaha.
3 days 2 nights in Penang, staying at cousin's house and I had LOADSSS of fun! Landed back in Singapore at 2320 yesterday night beacause my flight was delayed :(

Here goes... more photos, less words!!!








HEY!!!! Reached cousin's house and she's welcoming me!


Cutest baby nephew!!







Family photo! This dinner was on the first day night! At 天天大酒楼, the dishes there are really nice! Best of all, it's braces friendly! hahaha! As you can see the table is really big! My uncle in green, booked a room specially for this gathering! There's ktv too!


Visited uncle's house!


Uncle and grandma! love!!!


On the 2nd day, we went to the attractions!!! Keritapi Bukit Bendera!










YES sister and I went to get henna on our hands and legs! pretty! pretty!


At night, we went to this Thai seafood restaurant at the top of Penang Hill for our dinner! A really beautiful place for couples! Romantic ~








On the 3rd day, shopped for soveniors and went to get our Tambun biscuit from HIM HEANG which my cousin helped us to order a week ago!


We went Kek Lok Si to feed the tortoise! Then continue walking down the hill for soveniors!













Soon we're back to cousin's house then we packed our stuffs and off we go!


Camwored with sister with the dog for quite awhile before we left!!!







We were the first to be in the queue but last to enter the plane. Unfair right? hahaha! My flight was delayed as I mentioned earlier in this post and there's a China plane blocking our way which lead us all walking down the stairs onto the plane ground area then walk up to the plane again! Luckily they let us load our luggages into cargo for free. hahaha.






We're back in Singapore in no time!!!!! Home sweet home! I definitely will miss Penang! Laugh so so so much with my aunts and had so much fun with my nephews! lovelovelove! Oh yeah! If you've saw my tweets, I also subscribed for the Bridge Data Roaming plans for the first two days of my trip! That's why I've been tweeting and posting on Facebook and Instagram too! Here are just a few photos! The whole album have been uploaded to Facebook! Check it out if you want! hahaha!

-gonna go watch Jump now which I missed the last few days! byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment