Friday, May 25, 2012

#610 -Legs were sore.

HEY YEAH, everybody will be like, "Hell yeah, the June holidays are finally here!" *clapsclaps*
Very quickly I'll summarize a little about yesterday. On yesterday, Inter-class frisbee! I really love it although we didn't clinched the first prize. Love my team too! Had loads of fun even though I suffer a blueblack on my arm haha. Get to really bond with my classmates too! Now, let the pictures talk!!



HEY HEY not netball but just using it to different us!


Look what Jun Kai is doing! You think your house? haha taking pictures of pretty girls right! Weeet!



We all hyped up and let's JUMP! -even the Frisbee is on air-


OHMYGOD you have to look at this! I'm so proud of my photography skills! blehh.


JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! -snapped during our breaks-


Don't do it in public pleaseeeeee. -censored-


PRETTYYYY GIRLS!


Hey Mr Foo I'm so gonna miss you! I've planned this Farewell Party for you, I hoped you'd like it and I'll always remember you. You've inspired me to love Chemistry now. Although I know pure subjects are difficult to handle, I'll try my best to get better grades next semester! Hope you'd come back and visit us alright! All the best in your career and take care! x


Why am I writing dedications on my blog?. haha.





A board of wishes and dedications for you! Most committed and inspiring teacher, Mr Foo. We L O V E you.


Today, it's the last day of school and here comes the June holidays! It's the day when the students were recognized for striving in their academics. We had the award and recognition ceremony and 'Use your hand campaign'. Whereby all students have to clean up their classroom before leaving for the June hols and before report books can be issued to us. Basically, I didn't fare well for my mid-year, in fact it's worse then CA1. I'll work harder.


It's just the start of the June hol, definitely have to get a break from studies! Here comes my very first date with my lovelys!

Orchard ; Esplanade ; MBS ; Home.













I LOOK SO WEIRD IN HERE!




We really Eat a lot! Drink a lot! Walk a lot! I guess I've spammed a lot of photos in this post today! Definitely more coming up! x byebye. Happy holidays and PLAYHARD! love all of you.