Monday, June 11, 2012

#615 -Beautiful



HELLO beautiful world! Holidays are so far great right? Are you guys having fun?! Hmmmmmm... I kinda miss uss even though I went like three times :( I wanna go again!!! Anybody with me? hahaha. These days I've been spending way too much money, need to start controlling before I really go bankrupt! hehehe.

Last minute out for a movie with sister just now! Madagascar 3 was nice! CUTE! Good movies are just ruined when the person sitting behind you kicks your chair throughout the entire movie! That happened to me. Rage mood on ah! Told them nicely to stop kicking but gave me that kind of blur face. Seriously how can people be so inconsiderate.

Before movie, we went Empire State for a short drink since it's still early! Here goes some random shots.







HEHEHE, that's all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment