HEY! Kinda long since I last blogged. hehehe, I'm busy playing out in the world. Outings, dates with my lovelys and friends! If you've been stalking my Facebook, you'll definitely know what's been happening!
I went out shopping like almost everyday this week! Monday, went town with Huiyi and Zieyine to catch a movie of Dark Shadows at Cineleisure. Nice movie though even it stated trilling. hahaha. There a little of a humor in it too! After we walked down Orchard road and bla bla, shopping as usual! On the 5th, early in the morning, meet up with Huiyi, Jolynn, Zieyine, Yong Ting and my sister, headed to Vivo! We had our lunch at Burger King. Then, we realised it's still way too early before the check-in at RWS, we headed Timezone to kill time! hahaha! About 2pm, all of us squeezed into the Monoral and off we meet my parents at our room in Festive hotel! Dad handed me the room cards and they are off for their date hahaha! it's also their sweet 18th anniversary! We took a really long time to get the volleyball pumped hahaha and I laughed like some mad women in the room! I believed I'm the nosiest that day hahaha!! Soon we headed Siloso and all the fun time begins!!! There are some photos on Instagram! Didn't bring my cam there coz I might not look after it while I go crazy lol!
Till we were totally worn out, we're back in the hotel room, took turns to bathe and we camwored at the bouncany! All photos had been uploaded on Facebook, but will still share some here!
When it comes to dinner, it's the best part!!! Everyone wants to have it in the hotel room therefore we packet it! Malacca Chicken Rice from Malaysian Food Street! My mum's treat yay! hahaha. After that we had our mango pudding for dessert while playing true or dare. We laughed SOOOOO much! ohmygod, I really miss that night hahaha! My lovelys left around 10pm and after that, I continue comworing in the room with sister! In the midnight, mum was so cute! She was afraid to walk down alone, thus dad, sister and I accompanied her to the Casino hahaha.
Ohhh yeah! I forgot to mention that the hotel room is really beautiful! LOOK!
CUTE ISN'T?! :)
HAHAHA! TODAY........
I wore my new galaxy top which I bought with sister yesterday! It was a last minute shopping at town because sister's iPhone went hay-wire and we went com centre to get it replaced! I saw a denim shorts which I really love, but............sadly I didn't bring enough cash out :( will get it maybe next week!!! and I'm looking for tribal prints wallet and iPhone 4s cover! Anyone knows where can I get them? tweet or text me please!! ;)
PRETTY? CUTE? ADORABLE? AMAZING?
hahaha, all of the above!
what messy hair I've got there! hahaha! till here today, byebye! x




No comments:
Post a Comment