Saturday, January 8, 2011

My hearts go sha-la-la-la-la ~

HEYYYY readers! Finally the weekends here! First week of school in 2011. Was awesome! :) Kind of bored now. So I'm back to talk to you guys :P

Do your catch up last night last episode on Break Out?????!!??!?! Awesome right? All the bad guys died. Kinda touching story. What else....hmmmm...Ohhh yeah! Let me share this "accident" with you. Yesterday evening, my family and I went out for dinner. On our way home, on the road, near the traffic light, my dad stop the car for the red light. I don't know somehow or what, a motobike came on the left side of our car. I think he didn't notice that our car is stopping and here he came sliding pass our car and fall, slide on the road. I was like OHMYGOD! Kind of frightened me for a while. My dad went down to check if he is alright. He hurt his arm i think :) and my dad's car got a long scratched line :P

After that, my dad told me this "That time I spent 2000 over bucks to repair for the don't know what problem and now have a scratch again. Maybe it's time for me to changed my car." HAHAHH! :) I also wished for a new car too :P hehehe. So yeah, that's that that happened yesterday :)

Hmmm...let's talk about something else. Do your see the news or read the papers these days? Something terrible is happening. In England if I'm not wrong, the fishes, birds, bees and even crabs, are dieing off. Omg! What happened to the earth? Don't tell me it's gonna end in 2012???!!!??!! NO WAY! I'm still so young. :) there's a lot of things I've not done. Touring the world!!! I've not go to a place that snows'!!!! :) hehehheheh!!! By the way, I don't really believe that the world will end in 2012. :P (No offence) :) 

Erms, back to something about school. Next week gonna be a exciting week! :) Secondary One Orientation Camp, Cca open house!!! It's gonna be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Supper looking forward to them! hmmmm, I think that's all I have for you sweety readers today.

Sayonara! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment