SUNDAYYY~ Off to shopping at Jurong Point with my family...didn't manage to get anything I like. Hmm...was walking walking walking. Passed by Golden Village. "The ghost must be crazy" thought of watching it so dad randomly went to bought four tickets. :) 4.30pm show. Continue shopping then to the theatre. Nearly lost our way there. So usual, it's sunday and the shopping mall is supper crowded. Flooded with people of all ages walking here and there. Made me so blur walking around :P
So yeah! In the theatre, when the movie starts, in the background, you can hear louds of "ha ha ha" sound coming everywhere. The movie is kind of humour. Not scary :) after movie, headed home. Was very tired. Reached admiralty, bought dinner back home.
Eat eat eat ~ bathed and I'm infront of the laptop now.
Eee, I don't know how to carry on with my post.
NIGHTNIGHTPEOPLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment