Friday, February 18, 2011
:)
hi readers,
I haven't been keeping up to my daily routine for blogging. Sorry. Had been really busy. Some of the days, couldn't even finish homework on time. Too tired and went to bed. So now, I'm back to retrive my dead blog. For the past few days, school was alright. Yesterday, had a feast dinner to celebrate the last day of Chinese New Year. Yesterday meet up with groupmates for literature project after school. Brought my years laptop along. Hmm, feel like changing laptop. But....nehh, no money. Wanted to book the project room from woodlands library but found a place to settle down. Did some discussion then off around 5pm. Some of them bought mac and headed Long John Silver. Jolynn, Zie Yine and Vincent ordered food. I stole Vincent's fries :P Soon, meet sister then back home!
Hmm, a little more to share about yesterday. During CLD lesson, councillors were loacted to different secondary one classes to conduct lesson called PSP. Peers Support Programme. It's my first time leading a class. Kind of a little nervous when wanting to address the whole class. But after a few tries, was kinda fine with it :) A short meeting after the lesson.
Today, school. Work load is piling up high high high like a g6! Fear I might not cope well in studies together with council and cca stuffs. Common test next week! Am I prepared??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??! Sigh, I'll work harder. Everyone give me your fullest support alright? :P Some random thoughts here. I miss shopping so much! Shop for clothes, went around walking on the streets around Orchard. Yesterday, my friends and I were chatting like mad and reached a topic about Universal Studio! We were all so excited. Probably others might think there's not a big deal. But hmmm...I miss Universal Studio a lot! Soon, I'll visit it again with all my dear domos and classmates! :) Humans will be opened on the 21st Feb! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
Its getting late...I've an First Aid course and examination tomorrow morning. Shall go have a cool bath and start revising on some theory. Lastly, need to thank Yaw Hui for the gift on 15 feb, nice necklace. Thank you! :) That's all byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sweetys. miss me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment