HI. I'm back to fill this rusty place. Haven't been into blogging for a long time since Chinese New Year. Hmmmm, to start with, this year's angbao was surprisingly larger then the previous! I meant it increased! Cny was enjoyable but how I hope the holidays were extended then we won't suffer much in school. Although it's February now and it's been like two months since school started, I don't think I'm very well adjusted back to school days and studying. Holiday mood don't seems to be off. Not really copping very well in studies. Had a few tests on certain subjects. Failed Physics and Chinese very badly but managed to get a border line pass for Amaths. Next week, hope I'll pass Chemistry and Emaths. -pray- haha.
All of a sudden, I miss my old friends! As we moved up to Secondary School, we lost contact with the Primary school friends, in Secondary school we're all in different class. Some of us who are from the same school previously, hardly talks too. That's sad. I make new friends but I don't forget the old ones. I hate it when the distance with our friends, increases. Very much hate it. Still remember how she used to help me years back when I'm like so called 'no friends' in school. Now, we're like so far apart. We don't even say hi in school. Sigh.
Time passes and life moves on! andddd yea, mummy's birthday is coming. Last week, sister and I together with daddy, we went out shopping for presents. Bought French Connection's watch for her! I, myself really love it too! Hint daddy for one on my birthday! hahaha.
Something really unlucky happened yesterday. Daddy's car broke down! :( probably something's wrong with the starter?! I dont know. It happened early in the morning yesterday when he wanted to drive down and wait for us and leave for school. He called mum and informed us to go to school ourselves. Sister and I headed to the mrt station and it started drizzling therefore headed taxi stand instead.
Enough about that, and yeaaa I participated 100m and 1500m race for school's coming sports day. I've lost confidence from Sec 1 which I lost continuously for all track events that I participated. Sigh maybe I'm not born to run?! I'll give it a one last shot. I've been eyeing on this Nike track shoes. Daddy agreed to get it for me! HAPPY! Went to look for it just now but it was out of stock! Omg. I want it before the heats! Will try to get it tomorrow! hahaha.
These days, weather has been pretty cold. BEST weather to sleep! Zzzz.
Just realised I talked so childishly in this post. ahhhhh who cares.
GOODNIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment