Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When everything is burning. ♡


Everything is just like fire, it gets larger as it burns. Feelings get deeper and memories were built.  Sorry for not blogging for like seriously long. Days have been pretty alright for me, everything went smoothly. Common tests ended and results were out too. Did                OK             this time but still need to buck up. Super scared for Social Studies and History results. well... I attended the Sec 3 Adventure Camp from 23rd to 25th. It was so awesome! Love it to the fullest extent. ♡ Beautiful memories were captured. Kayaking, high element and campfire, I'll never forget those moments! Kayaking was exceptionally fun! I paired up with sister. My class was the first to succeed, having everyone standing on the kayak! love you 3E1! For high element, paired up with Jolynn and we helped one another to get to the highest point, with the support from our lovely classmates and teachers. Campfire, supppper love. Every class was supposed to come out with a performance for that night. Our class danced. So sweet. Couple dance. I sure everyone had fun with their partners.      

-Sunburnt and bites, omg.



Now...



I'm missing the camp, the activities, the instructors, the fun that we had together. This is probably our last camp in our Secondary school life. :( sad. anddddd, photos and videos were taken by our teacher Ms Jiang. I'll share some here when I get them!

I'm having a day out with dears this Sunday! So looking forward! haha. 


-Till the next time. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment